To My5tv activate code using a code, follow these steps:

Visit the Activation Site: Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and navigate to the My5 TV activation site. The URL for the activation site is typically provided by the My5 TV service.
Sign In or Register: If you already have a My5 account, sign in using your email address and password. If you don't have an account, you may need to register for one by clicking on the "Register" or "Sign Up" option and following the prompts to create a new account.
Retrieve Activation Code: On your TV screen, open the My5 app or navigate to the activation section within the app settings. A unique activation code will be displayed on your TV screen. Take note of this code as you'll need it to complete the activation process.
Enter Activation Code: Back on the activation site in your web browser, locate the field provided for entering the activation code. Carefully input the activation code exactly as it appears on your TV screen.
Submit Code: After entering the activation code, click on the "Submit" or "Activate" button to proceed with the activation process.
Confirmation: Once the code is successfully submitted, you should receive a confirmation message on the activation site indicating that your My5 TV has been successfully activated.
By following these steps, you'll successfully activate My5 TV using the provided activation code, granting you access to a variety of shows and content. If you encounter any issues during the activation process, double-check the entered code for accuracy and ensure your device is connected to the internet.